My Name is Porshie – “Boo” for short. Here’s a little bit about me.
- I was born on 03/03/2020
- My home is in Salem, Oregon and I have lived here for 1
- My friends are my cousin Max who is a Silky wire-haired Dachshund.
My Bestie Libby who is a Shih Tzu.
My new friend Libby who is a toy Poodle.
- I need to have snuggle time every day
- I am frightened by the Vacuum cleaner and this makes me Run and hide on mommy’s bed.
- The farthest I’ve ever traveled was to Cave Junction and I went with My mommy
- My favorite place to go is Cave Junction because My friend Libby lives there and she has a really big yard to play in.
- I received recognition when I was picked to be in 4 books.
- I am proud that I Let mommy know I have to go potty so she can open the door for me.
- I get worried when My mommy has to leave me home alone.
- I know for sure that I bring happiness and joy to my mommy.
- I am happy when My friends come to visit me.
- It is important to Not chew any of mommy’s bears.
- I like it when Mommy scratches my back and rubs my tummy.
- I hate it when Mommy has to go somewhere that I’m not allowed to go with her.
Learn more about Yorkie-osophy and make your Yorkie a star at: http://itsayorkielife.com/product/yorkie-osophy/