My Name is Sir Jacob’s Handsome Tinker Toy Laszlo – “Jakey” for short. Here’s a little bit about me.
- I was born on 12/23/2013
- My star sign is Leo
- I have 4 siblings
- My home is in Butler PA and I have lived here for 8 years.
- My favorite toy is Anything squeaky and I like to play with it by having Mama play “Go Fetch!” with me
- I don’t need to change anything about my life or lifestyle because It’s perfect just as it is
- The person who supports me the most is Mams and in my life, they have helped me to Grow & learn what is needed for a puppy to survive in a human world
- My family is Crazy and this is because there are 3 humans, 5 dogs (3 Yorkies including me, a deaf Doxie who still thinks she’s a diva, & a very naughty MinPin) , & 2 cats
- The hard times I can remember include When Mama was in hospital for what seemed like forever, but was told it was only a month. Auntie Chrissy would take me to visit Mama on weekends, but it wasn’t the same
- I find / always found training to be easy and this is because I’m a brilliant Yorkie puppy!
- I like to sleep Any time any where
- The best thing anyone has ever said to me is Mama telling me she loves me (can’t beat that!)
- I love Mama, Aunties Chrissy & Debbie, & my sister Misty
- I am happy when I’m with Mama as her Velcro puppy
- I am tired of Mama playing on her phone
Learn more about Yorkie-osophy and make your Yorkie a star at: http://itsayorkielife.com/product/yorkie-osophy/