My Name is Mickey. Here’s a little bit about me.
- My friends are Heidi, Buster, and Shadow. Heidi is my German Shepherd guardian, and Buster and Shadow are the goats that live with us.
- I want to see someone reach for my ball
- My early doghood was generally painful and this is because I used to live with a terrible man who beat me. I’m still scared of most men, but I’m learning that not all men are scary. Many in my new life are nice
- The good times I remember were When I came to my new home for the very first time. I got to meet my new family and they made me warm and safe.
- My favorite way to sneak out is Anyway I can — I like to go exploring.
- The farthest I’ve ever traveled was San Francisco and I went with my Mom
- The trick I can do best is sitting and my favorite reward for doing it is treats — lots of treats
- I found the experience of being in a large crowd to be daunting — I don’t like crowds
- In the past I have been hurt by my former owner when I was bad because he was a very very bad man.
- The first time I was scared was when I had an accident on the floor.
- I know for sure that my new mommy and her family love me to pieces
- I feel comfortable in small groups, when my mommy is around
- I have an instinct about small children, they seem like trouble to me
- I am interested in catching squirrels or possums or birds, or — well really anything I can catch
- I am thrilled by succeeding it catching something! But then my mom takes it away and that’s a little sad…
- I like it when my mommy holds me and pets me
- I find it hard to trust men — but I’m trying
- I am at my best when I’m surrounded by adoring women 😉
Learn more about Yorkie-osophy and make your Yorkie a star at: http://itsayorkielife.com/product/yorkie-osophy/