Hello Fellow Yorkies! Enjoying a fun ride with the daddy after chasing squirrels all day in the park. “ Hugs `n` Kisses! ” – LIKA!

Read More

Now this is what you call a Yorkie’s Life! A little Rest & Relaxation on a Sunday afternoon in the sun. “ Hugs `n` Kisses! ” – Lika! Lika as her own Facebook page by the same name if you would like to share or tell your followers! Thanks, Dean Knight

Read More

All you need is Love and a dog! ❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?

Read More

Rocky will be 17 yrs this coming November, he’s been my little King since he was 10 weeks old.

Read More

Hello my name is CoCo Chanel.  I am the fur baby in my family and I rule the house. I love to go on rides and give out some of my special kisses to ever. 

Read More

Cisco is a rescue that has been part of the family for a year now. His transformation has been amazing.  Found him on Facebook pets page. I think he belonged to an animal hoarders? Anyways my gut told me to grab him and save him. Best decision I have made. Do you ever wonder what…

Read More

Lily says, “Rawr! I’m a dinosaur…now take this thing off, Mommy!”.

Read More

Sweet Bella loves to mess up her hair right after she gets home from the beauty shop!

Read More

My baby girl I don’t know what I would of done without her for the last 3 years!! She’s spoiled rotten but loved so much. Molly loves to play with her little/big sister Bella (Boston terrier).

Read More

Georgia Louise sure is ready for it to warm up so she can swim! 

Read More

I love my Yorkie Madeleine, because she is always down to go on an adventure. IG – @Madz_the_yorkie #madeleinejw Submitted by Michel

Read More

Chandler- relaxing on HIS bed with HIS pillows. He lets me sleep on the edge each night. Wouldn’t have it any other way. His 12th birthday is April 6.

Read More