Melissa’s Misa

Misa recently lost a litter of puppies that were too early. So mama helped her pick out these stuffed babies, and has been giving them lots of love.

Read More

Pat’s Paris

Paris passed over the Rainbow Bridge in July of this year. She went with us year round to the beach weather permitting and never came home without seeking out someone sad or handicapped that she had put a smile on their face♥

Read More

Rhonda’s Teddy

This little baby has changed my life! I lost my sweet Pom a month ago and a week later lost my oldest son. My world came to a stand still. I had no idea how to move forward. My husband knew I am a dog mommy and insisted I find a puppy to love. I…

Read More

Marianne’s Miss Holly

Beautiful Miss Holly. We miss her so much she passed away May 25.she was 14 years old. The best Yorkie we ever had it’s going to be hard to replace her. Forever in our hearts ♥️

Read More

Tammy’s Boomer

Always loyal and loving his mama posed for this adorable pic one day. He has since crossed the rainbow bridge. This pic of him popped up on my feed so I thought I’d share.

Read More

Patricia’s Matisse

This is our baby. He is 13 years old, lost a leg to cancer five years ago, and now suffers from gallbladder and liver issues. Even with all of that, all he wants is food and to love us.

Read More

Ross’s Maggie

“Maggie” 10 Weeks On From Her Knee Reconstruction And She Has Been Given The All Clear From The Vet, Great Success. Let’s Play Some Golf Dad ⛳

Read More

Nancy’s Jaxon

This is Harley, unfortunately he passed away at 6 yrs young, but I thought I could honor his memory by sharing the color pencil artwork of him. Thank you.

Read More

Jessica’s Benni

I’ve had Benni since he was 6 weeks he’ll be 5 in June and we just lost his brother K-oss on 2/28 after he just turned 4 on 2/22 and he was diagnosed with AIHA/ von willebrand disease and Benni and I lost a piece of our heart when K-oss left us. So we’re doing…

Read More